There are all sorts of lies that pastors and church planters tell themselves that they shouldn’t. In part 1, Matt and Jared cover five of the ten things that church planters say that they shouldn’t!
- “I don’t need a mentor or coach because God has already given me a clear vision”
- “People aren’t coming back to our church because our worship is poor/ we don’t have our own building / etc”
- “Our church would grow if we could hire some more full time staff”
- “When we reach ‘X’ number in attendance or ‘X’ number in our budget we will plant a church”
- “My church is only going to reach the lost, it’s not for believers.”
Also, sign up for our weekly e-mail so that you can be the first to get new episodes and blog posts! When you sign up, you will also unlock our FREE e-book “30 Of The Best Quotes For Church Planters”, a curation of 30 of our favourite church plant quotes!
We’d love to hear feedback!
Feel free to ask us a question or just let us know what you think about the podcast. You can reach Matt at email@example.com and you can reach Jared at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head to http://www.thefellowships.ca to learn more about what Matt & Jared are up to in Canada with their church planting organization, the Fellowships Network.